- Lightly golden with a bubbly, medium white head that steadily shrinks to a thin foamy lace.
- The aroma is soft and sweet with grain and very flowery hops.
- The taste is a full-bodied grain with lots of green apple and light but persistent hints of pine and herbs, with a light bitterness that persists through to the finish.
- The easy-drinking style of slow-brewed, low carbonated ‘Helles’ lager.
- A smooth, creamy, balanced beer that has wide appeal across both men and women.
Will I Like It?
Easy Drinking, smooth, creamy, well balanced are some of the words that sum this beer up.
3 in stock